SJR IT are looking for an App Product Manager Specialist to a company in central Stockholm. You will work with internal App Product Owners and internal/external development teams to create, develop, launch and maintain their consumer-facing mobile applications interacting with the customers Connectivity ecosystem, across iOS and Android platforms.
It will include overseeing the creation of product requirements documents, estimations, plans and supporting materials in partnership with App Product Owners, Technical Architects and App Development teams, as well as providing day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements on the specific App products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, Overall understanding and experience in practices: Product Management, Stakeholder Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Planning, Financial Planning and StrategyPosition
• Minimum 2 years of web or mobile app product management experience
• B.Sc. in Business Management or Computer Science (or equivalent)Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Deep understanding and experience of project management principles and best practices
• Experience from both startup (Lean/Agile) and enterprise (more waterfall-like) environments
• Basic understanding of mobile application design, interaction, usability experience and development processes
• Experience in managing mobile application submission and publication
• Experience with Agile project management methodologies (eg. Scrum)
Soft Competencies: Proactive, Results oriented, Task oriented, Communicative, Flexible
Start date: 01-03-2019
End date: 30-04-2019