Data/Asset Migration Manager/Stream Lead will have the responsibility for leading the data migration needs for a new system platform/solution. Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and transfer. As well as owning the quality of the migrated data and the validity of the migration processes and operation. We are primarily looking for individuals with past experience in the field. Experience in the Financial industry is a prerequisite and ideally migration experience within systems managing funds or equities.
Start and End date can potentially be adjusted to accommodate for an ideal candidate. This will most probably be a year long engagement.
A combination of Leadership skills and Technical insight is key in this role.
Key responsibilities of the Data/Asset Migration Manager will include:
- Be Swedbanks lead in migrating data to a new platform cooperating and leading both internal and external stakeholders
- Lead a team that Identifies the data migration impact of all proposed changes
- Rewiewing gaps and proposing a solution for data migration during the solution design phase
- Devise and get approval for the data/asset migration strategy for the implementation
- Oversee and ensure the production of a mapping matrix for all data, align with information model work
- Oversee and ensure a gap analysis for any missing or archive data
- Reviewing as is data quality and putting in place plans to address any required data quality improvements
- Oversee and ensure the building of data validation scripts
- Oversee and ensure reconciliation of migrated data/assets
- Align testing on migrated data/assets with the overall test strategy
- Lead, Create runbook and align with stakeholders in the actual data/asset transfer excercise
Used to show ads, campaigns, communication and offers etc. that we think you are interested in, and that are personalised after your preferences.
Functional (improve the website)
We use functional tracking to analyse how our website is being used. This data helps us to discover errors and develop new designs. It also allows us to test the effectiveness of our website, and to improve the support functionality on the website.
Required (give website access)