As BI Consultant, the mission is to provide development, maintenance and support services in the Business Intelligence (BI) area. Tasks/Roles that can be requested are, but are not limited to:
- Make Pre-Studies and recommend solutions in the area of Business Intelligence - Be an active part in Business Intelligence requirements gathering - Business Intelligence solution design and data modeling - Create and maintain Business Intelligence solution documentation - Create new and improve existing Business Intelligence solutions - Support incident resolution, maintenance and service monitoring - Support, or in case of exception perform, release handling
- Medium to senior level Competence in the Microsoft BI Stack: Azure SQL, Tablular SAAS-models & Power BI
- A completed high school education with a technical focus
- Work experience form a similar position where the consultant have worked with advanced Microsoft Technology in an Enterprise BI environment
- Speaks and writes both Swedish and English fluently, as both languages is going to be used in the daily work
- A team player - Structured and self-propelled - Service-minded - Good at taking responsibility - Ability to follow set principals and framework - Eager to learn and adopt to new technologies
Used to show ads, campaigns, communication and offers etc. that we think you are interested in, and that are personalised after your preferences.
Functional (improve the website)
We use functional tracking to analyse how our website is being used. This data helps us to discover errors and develop new designs. It also allows us to test the effectiveness of our website, and to improve the support functionality on the website.
Required (give website access)