IT & Telecom
This gig is no longer available.
We are looking for a Node.js developer:
The services we build rely on a range of technologies and AWS services including Node.js, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch and S3.
Our services are used from people all over the world, hence security, performance, and scalability are aspects we value deeply.
We believe that you:
• Have a solid knowledge of AWS services
• Have experience in API and microservice design
• Has experience in, or is interested in learning, functional programming
• Know your way around Agile
• Think about the best practices for writing and testing your code
• Can facilitate technical discussions around design, processes and testing
• Have a degree in computer science or similar field
• Understand continuous delivery, test automation and best practices for writing and testing your code
Start: Asap – 4-5 months.