As a part of our account team and in close relationship with CTO and our RFS team, enable the delivery of new and/or extended services to our client through solutions designs that meet customers’ requirements and are recognized as cost competitive. To contribute to profitable service/solution business by taking accountability that services/solution can be delivered as designed, are suited for future standardization and related risks are understood.
- Meeting Customer Requirements. Takes care to understand customer needs through documentation and personal conversations, gather requirements, and works closely with the RFS and Sales team to ensure the solution developed is aligned to the Fujitsu Value Proposition against the client.
- Solution Design. Creates the overall solution architecture and documents it in high-level design documents that underpin lower level design documents and costing activities.
- Portfolio linkage and Standardization. Works according to the defined Fujitsu Solution Design Methodology and maximizes the use of Fujitsu standard account portfolio, service elements and operational delivery capabilities while also taking care that Fujitsu’s solution is unique and innovative. Contributes to project repositories and re-uses existing material where possible for own solution & proposal documentation. Re-use and package new services based on existing solutions when possible.
- Deliverability. Ensures Fujitsu’s ability to implement and deliver the designed solution by working closely with the designated delivery units and gaining sign-off.
- Technical specification. Ensures that the solution is technologically sound and state of the art. Covers the technical angle in proof of concept and business approval meetings.
- Costing. Provides input to BID/RFS team and takes ownership of the completeness of cost submitted.
- Risk. Identifies, assesses and minimizes risk associated with their solution and ensures that these are appropriately tracked.
Key Performance Indicators
- Designs meet customer expectation and require minimal rework, following review
- Solution meets the appropriate optimized cost point
- Conformity with prescribed processes and methodologies for development of solutions ant their approvals
- Maximized used of Account standard Portfolio, Service Elements and Delivery capability
Required Education and Experience
- Relevant professional IT experience
- Good knowledge of a single solution development lifecycle area
- Experienced in Infrastructure Design and Architecture
- Thinking Analytically
- Putting the Customer first
- Drive for results
- Achieving together
- Communication and documentation Skills
- Service and technical expertise in IT Infrastructure and Outsourcing on a Global level
- Financial awareness