This gig is no longer available.
We are now looking for Senior QA Engineers with experience within payment solutions for their online entertainment platform. The team is a very Agile which means an Agile mindset will be the key!
Start: ASAP or in January
End: 6 months with possible extension
Location: office in Stockholm with hybrid setup (2 days onsite)
About the assignment:
This role sits within our Payments Area, where the team works on developing and enhancing the payment system and solutions at this stage of the customer journey. The platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others.
Payments team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The role of Middle Automation QA Engineer (C#) means that you will join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premises and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL), SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development.
What you will do:
- Automation of API, Web tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Be open to constructive critique from the team.
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. Git and others)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with virtualization environment management, Docker, Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Solid skills in C#/.NET and OOP
Bonus if you also have:
- Performance testing experience