What do we offer?
The opportunity to be a part of a team in an international company where you will be able to create and develop new and inspiring content. In this role you will work closely with the in-house team and be a part of the development of the daily content creation.
This project gives you the opportunity to be a part of the H&M team. Also being a part of ProServe and the journey to be the natural choice when it comes to gigers within PR, communication and marketing.
Being a giger with ProServe and working for H&M will give you freedom with responsibility in the daily work.
Advantages of working with ProServe and H&M:
- Having a high level of freedom with responsibility
- Being a part of an international team
- Fixed hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
At H&M you will be a key player to support the in-house team where the main task is to create new and inspiring written content. The right giger with a high level of passion for the role as a copywriter will be a key player for the development and creation of texts in various forms.
The team is openminded and looking for a giger that can both contribute with new knowledge to develop the whole team while also being eager to learn new skills.
This project is fixed to 3-6 months with a start as soon as possible. The workload is from 50% (20 hours per week) up to 100% (40 hours per week).
We are looking for a freelancer or giger with copywriting experience from the fashion or retail industry. We think that you are native English speaking or have been working with the English language in your daily work. We also believe that you have at least 5 years of experience in copywriting. You as a person are driven and like to take responsibility for your tasks.
You are expected to:
- Have a team-spirit and think that a team can take the result to the next level.
- Support the in-house team.
- Have knowledge or a high interest of the fashion/retail industry.
- Be active in discussions connected to the communication department.
- Have experience from working with copywriting within the retail or fashion industry.
- Be used to having responsibility for your tasks and results.
- High level of written and oral skills of English.
We are helping you to easily and safely find qualified experts as gigers or freelancers. ProServe is working with around 400 of the best gigers within PR, communication, and marketing in Sweden.
The goal is to give the opportunity for companies to find the best specialists in an easy and smooth way while at the same time giving gigers the opportunity to find new and challenging projects.