We are searching for 2 Devops Engineers.
There is a demand for two cloud / Kafka engineers who can independently configure our event streaming platform based on Confluent.
It is positively emphasized that the consultant has the following competencies and experience:
• The approach of the DevOps consultant must be agile.
• The consultant’s primary tasks in relation to the project will consist of establishing the infrastructure and subsequently commissioning and maintaining future applications, including 2nd level support, incident management, maintenance, and automation of OSM2’s operations and development environments.
• The consultant must in particular work with sensing technologies/tools: Java 11, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker / Podman, Openshift / Openshift CLI, Ansible, Git, Linux / Redhat, Bash scripting. The list of technologies/tools is not exhaustive.
• Further knowledge of the following will be an advantage: Helm, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Spring / Spring Boot, Hashicorp vault, Sonarqube, Prometheus, Grafana, Groovy, Azure AppServices, Elastic APM, Artifactory & Xray.
• The consultant is expected to have solid specialty competencies within DevOps. It is assessed positively if the consultant has many years of documented experience with development tasks, as well as operational tasks specifically within DevOps.
Experience with setting up continuous integration pipelines at Jenkins.
Experience with the development and execution of scripts for deployment in Openshift and on Linux servers.
Experience with deploying containers to a Linux server.
Experience in making plugins for Gradle.
Experience making libraries for Jenkins pipelines.
Also, the following experiences will be an advantage:
Experience with setting up continuous delivery pipelines at Jenkins.
Experience with setting up monitoring tools of applications on Openshift and on Linux servers.
Experience in communicating with infrastructure/operations people, for example around orders and debugging.
Experience with git-flow.
Experience with setting up a production environment (provisioning, firewall, security, logging etc …).
The assignment is full-time and onsite at the end client’s location in Copenhagen.
Preferred language is Danish