IT & Telekom
Detta uppdrag är inte längre tillgängligt.
We are undertaking a major internal transformation spanning several departments and thousands of employees into an agile product organization. In order to succeed in our transformation, we have established a large community of agile coaches internally to guide and coach our product teams in the agile mindset and processes.
What we are looking for are Senior agile coaches to mentor our other agile coaches in their journey to coach the internal product teams. The Senior agile coach is responsible for transferring knowledge of managing agile ceremonies, efficiency of team processes and keeping up continues improvement. The Senior agile coach is a champion of the agile process and a strong force in driving the cultural and organizational transformation among the agile coach colleagues.
Agile Coach is a multifaced role and the responsibility differs dependent on which level the coach operates on, team or area. Therefor the senior coaches need to have previous experience in working with several teams and individuals simultaneously with varying levels of agile maturity. There might be situations where the senior coaches will need to coach the agile teams or individuals as well.
• In a passionate and encouraging way contribute to develop and spread the company culture and the agile mindset among other coaches.
• Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering and product culture
• Facilitate speed, quality and customer value creation through agile ways of working
• Promote self-organization and team spirit inside the teams. Pushing for the right, not for the easy.
• Assist others to setting up and conducting ceremonies
• Teach others in conducting good internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• 4+ years experiencing working with agile coaching and agile methodologies
• Experience in coaching other agile coaches
• Experience from large scale agile transformations
• Experience in coaching 5+ teams in Agile
• Experience and strong passion for promoting agile ways of working and changing current ways of working
• Broad practical experience in Agile; working as scrum master, product owner, agile coach or similar
• Experience in solving typical issues and risks of Agile roles
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes
• Thorough business knowledge within relevant product area
• Ability to define value propositions and break down/clarify MVP
• Strong communication skills – can communicate complex message to wide audience
• Strong leadership skills – able to influence broad leadership teams using combination of influencing techniques. Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around her/him
• Strong problem-solving skills – able to find solutions in complex situations and involve various stakeholder
• Experienced in finding and implementing radically new ideas and solutions
• Sets high standards and inspires others to continuous improvement
• Not afraid of doing what is right
• You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality products in a sustainable fashion
• Able to build a sense of trust and transparency that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
• Straightforward and open minded
• Pragmatic and a problem solver
• Social competence, non-prestigious
Language skills – Which language is required and preferred?
• Swedish (Preferred)
• English (Required)